Hello friends! We are preparing for our re-opening on FRIDAY! Long post coming - we've got a lot of ground to cover! Some things may look a little differently at The Studio when you get back.
While the Governor did release the ND Smart Restart Guidelines today, and our ND State Board of Cosmetology did help them design them, our Board still has more to say tomorrow. This list may change or be added to but here are the most important things you need to know right now to make your appointment:
1. *MOST IMPORTANT* Please cancel if you feel unwell
Talk to your professional about canceling if you feel unwell at all, please check in with your body prior to your appointment and feel confident that you feel well and are not experiencing the onset of any symptom.
2. Please note, *and take seriously*, that you will be asked to come alone to your appointment, bringing no guests of your own and no children that aren't there for their own service.
3. For families receiving haircare, there will be one client per appointment. The rest of the family must wait in the vehicle or outside, you will need to bring an extra adult to wait with them if you will need that.
4. It is recommended that you leave personal effects in your car and only bring in *your mask*, cellphone if needed and form of payment.
5. Please bring your own mask. Guidelines state both professional AND guests need masks, yet finding bulk masks is about as difficult as getting Dori to call you back (LOL!) We are continually looking for bulk sources to have available but have so far not been able to.
6. Please remain in your vehicle and wait for our call or text to inform you that we are ready at your scheduled time, this is to allow strict social distancing guidelines put in place by the state and confirm that we have had our adequate time to disinfect between guests.
7. We will also have to follow new guidelines that may require us to see fewer guests each day at The Studio, this may affect how quickly we can get you booked for your service - please, please, rest assured that we want to see you as much as you want your service! WE HAVE MISSED YOU! Also, please respect that we are doing the best we can.
*Dori will be taking appointments by phone until she gets her canceled guests rescheduled, for massage, facials and eyelash extensions text or call 382-9399, if you had an appointment that was canceled Dori will be calling you in the next 2 days (but go ahead and text her sooner if you'd like, you know how she is) Please note Dori's rate increase starting May 1st Memberships - stay the same, new membership is closed at this time. 1 hour massage - $85 1.5 hour massage - $125 Dermaplane Facial $80
If you haven't already please check out the YOMASSAGE section of the website, YOMASSAGE is a wonderful new service that was just being introduced to you when we closed. Keep an eye out for classes and take advantage of the introductory private class (of one or couples!) rates.
Dori Kate will soon also be offering a series of DIY in-person facial classes and self-care classes for small groups. If you are unable to get in for a facial as soon as you would like Dori can recommend ideal products in our ONLINE SHOP for your goals and you can start turning your skin around now!
Thank you so much for your patience and the incredible amount of support we have received through this!
Now - get your name in our books!